Wednesday 30 January 2013

Progress report - Molly

First of all I did research on horror film posters as the film we are planning to create is of that genre. Secondly I came up with my individual idea for a film, which I then shared with the rest of the group. We then decided to go ahead and make the first two minutes of Siobhan's film idea, Siobhan and I wrote a detailed storyline for the full film together. I then did the treatment of the full film, and an analysis of the first 15 minutes of a film of my choice, which was Woman In Black. After that I moved on to researching a possible distributor of our film, and included screenshots. Me and Siobhan then wrote the storyline for the first two minutes of the film, so we will know what we're going to film. Lastly we got together as a group and wrote a questionnaire. So far I've got 8 posts on the blog.

I now need to finish off creating character profiles and need to make a start on getting some location photos and descriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment