Wednesday 30 January 2013

Report - Siobhan


First of all, i researched horror film conventions and posted some of them onto our blog so that we know what to put in our film as we are doing a horror film. I then posted my individual film idea for our film.  I then developed my film idea and wrote the whole film summary with another member of the group. I then created a treatment for the first 2 minutes of our film. I then researched into horror sub genres and created a prezzi to illustrate the different horror sub genres. Then, i researched an independent film distribution company to see if they would be an appropriate distributor for our film. I then analysed the first 15 minutes of a similar film to ours, i chose insidious because it starts off with a flash back in a similar way to ours. We then wrote a summary of the first 2 minutes of the film. I then researched into costumes for our film. In the next week i aim to create a script for our film, and research more into our costumes. I also need to create a storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment